Group Delivery Manager
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Building and maintaining good relationship with existing customers and ensuring timely and quality delivery of the projects.
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and retention of existing customers.
- Formulate strategies to enhance new business opportunities from the existing customers.
- Should be the single point of contact in case of any escalations from the customers.
- Manage Multi-technology, Multi -functional teams.
- Maintain good relationship with each member of the team and with client/stakeholders
- Mitigating and solving escalations with urgency and determination;
- Providing detailed reports as per an agreed schedule (or on request), including management and account performance reports;
- Ensuring that quality services are delivered with respect to the agreed SLA.
- Supporting sales team in Business Development.
REQUIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Managing the clients and building relationships with existing customers.
- The candidate should have managed and delivered software applications, experience in delivering solutions built on MS technologies.
- Excellent Project/program management skills are required.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically.
- Excellent collaboration, interpersonal relationship with team and mentoring skills.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders and Third parties.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Status reporting to customer, like Metrics and Measurements. Expertise in TFS is preferred.
- Contribute and own RFPs, Proposals and Solutions.
- Up to date with market trends and solutions for software services.
- Experience in conflict management, resource planning, risk management
- Professional Certification such as PMP, Six Sigma black belt or project management tool or certification is preferred.
- Should exhibit strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Efficiency and Cost Management: Demonstrates a disciplined approach to cost and quality management and operational excellence in all areas of work
Role: Program Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT Services & Consulting
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Senior Management
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
TFS, Conflict Management, Risk Management, Metrics, Customer Satisfaction, Quality Delivery, Microsoft Technologies, Team Management, Delivery Management, Solutions, Leadership
UG: B. Tech/B.E in Any Specialization
PG: Other MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization
Doctorate: Other Doctorate
Unlimited Innovations India Pvt. Ltd.
Unlimited Innovation India Pvt Ltd. a fully owned subsidiary organization of UBTI Inc., USA established in 2004 is a leading software solutions provider. Our client’s benefits from our experience in building functional technology solutions. We provide system integration, software customization and consultancy services in all major platforms. We support the strategic, operational, and revenue goals of current and prospective clients through powerful technology solutions that improve efficiencies, increase productivity, building high performing, feature-rich application, systems, portals, tools that enhance profitability.
View Contact Details
Contact Company: Unlimited Innovations India Pvt. Ltd.
Address: Super B3, MCM Towers Fifth Floor, Thiru Vi Ka Industrial Estate, Guindy, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India