A Healthcare company based out of Atlanta, Georgia, addresses the leading drivers of healthcare costs such as re-admissions, emergency department visits, complex care management, and advanced disease management. Our customer has an in-built application that integrates the latest remote health monitoring with Telehealth, Bluetooth medical devices for data collection, real-time data alerts, patient engagement, and care coordination technologies with 24/7 care manager access.
Challenges Faced by the Client
Our customer had been facing the following pain points on the claims utilization of patients:
- Handling multiple clients’ ROIs in multiple datasets was more time consuming.
- Analysis with dates, calculating PY claims, data comparison was not feasible between clients.
- Claims based on ICD codes and categories with definitive trend axis along highlightable insights were not applicable with a scattered dataset from different clients.
- Automating clients’ data into a reporting format.
- Deciding the top claims exponentially with the cause and reason amongst all others based on ICD filters.
- Provided file path system for automating the clients’ dataset with necessary data transformations and validation.
- Included filtering scheme to slice between different clients along with top claims occurred in each node with visualizations.
- Provide better visualization in the form of bar-charts, table forms, and active slicers were equipped to have in-depth analysis over the data.
- The clients’ claim on a particular ICD basis was detailed with proper description, which would capture the reasoning for claim occurrence with timeline trend.
- Captured historical claims amount with detailed description on profit/loss data over the selected client by claim events occurred periodically.
- To drop the file in a specified folder and access reports in NO time
- Standardized the claim data input format for the data flow
- Insightful data visualizations that any perspective can filter
- Shareable within the organization for cooperative viewability
- Summarization for each client provided with top and low claims by person/ICD
- Reports viewability by the desired timeline along the trend axis
Headquartered in Anaheim, CA, UB Technology Innovations Inc. (UBTI) is a Microsoft Gold-Certified Partner in Data Analytics & Application Development. We are an Intelligent solutions company supporting our global customers for over two decades to improve their business efficiencies and streamlining their processes while deriving in-depth & actionable insights. Our Power BI expertise includes Consultation, Development, Database Solutions, Licensing, Corporate Training, Proof of Concepts, and Managed Services.