Healthcare Technology Solutions
Today’s healthcare environment is more complex than ever before. Health plans, medical groups, and providers are discovering that technology is evolving, and improving their IT solutions is essential to meet fundamental needs.
UB Technology Innovations, Inc (UBTI’s) Healthcare Professional Services team is an industry-recognized resource for quick-start healthcare modules and data interface. We are experts at modernizing technology systems for organizations throughout the healthcare industry .
Healthcare and health insurance firms leverage UBTI’s solid understanding of healthcare data as a competitive advantage and enjoy data-driven decision-making at their fingertips. We deploy analytics solutions with our proven plug-and-play dashboards that are built to address the unique requirements of the healthcare industry.
- Significant experience with community-based Electronic Health Record (EHR) to automatically populate and share patient historical data and information throughout the care chain, referrals, claims and encounter transactions related to health plans; rule engines that process claims and referrals; rule engines that create user-specific alerts based on clinical data; face sheet which is a one stop solution to know the complete member Information; HCC score to identify physicians’ efficiency in care management and the clinical decision support tools to manage the quality and cost of patient care.
- Working with MSOs, ACOs, IPAs, medical groups, health plan organizations, healthcare providers and payers.
- Healthcare dashboards related to quality of care, disease management, case management and clinical analysis.
- Electronic transactions and interfaces including Cigna, HealthNet, Blue Shield, PacifiCare, Aetna, Molina, and more.
- Pertinent platforms and systems including IDX, EZ-CAP, and Milliman.
- Interface formats such as NSF, XML, Flat file, Print Images, and CAQH Core EDI 837 & 237.
- Regulatory compliances such as ICD10, meaningful use, and HIPAA.
- Creation and automation of workflows to ensure compliance with federal, state, and industry requirements.
- Re-engineering and implementation of Pre-Admission Screening and Resident Review (PASRR) programs using our Trinity Framework.
- Developing custom reports for third-party product solutions such as TriZetto.
How can we help?
- UBTI’s Healthcare Professional Services team offers a depth of experience in all facets of current and legacy systems, delivering consulting and IT solutions to help integrated delivery systems and physician groups with data extraction, real-time data integration, and data exchange optimization.
- Converting legacy systems to modern web-based systems with embedded business rules and workflow.
- Development of customized reports.
Contact us today to learn more.