Today’s healthcare environment is more complex than ever before. Health plans, medical groups, and providers alike are discovering that custom software is necessary to meet fundamental business and operational needs. When it comes to affordable, customized health IT solutions, UBTI’s Healthcare Professional Services team is an industry-recognized resource, offering domain expertise, quick-start healthcare modules, and data interface. UBTI provides economical and efficient technology solutions built for your increasingly complex environment.
- Significant experience with Community-Based Electronic Health Record (EHR) to automatically populate and share patient historical data and information throughout the Care chain, Referrals, Claims and Encounter transactions related to Health Plans, Rule engines that process the claims, and referrals, rule engines that creates user specific alerts based on their clinical data, Face Sheet which is a one stop solution to know the complete member Information, HCC score that helps the plans to identify physician’s efficiency in care management and the clinical decision support tools to manage the quality and cost of patient care.
- Significant experience in dealing with MSOs, ACOs, IPAs, medical groups, health plan organizations, healthcare providers and payers.
- Significant experience in Healthcare dashboards related to quality of care, disease management, case Management and clinical Analysis
- Significant experience in dealing with electronic transactions and interfaces including Cigna, HealthNet, Blue Shield, PacifiCare, Aetna, Molina etc.
- Significant experience in dealing with various platforms and systems including IDX, EZ-CAP, Milliman etc.
- Supports a variety of different interface formats including NSF, XML, Flat file, Print Images, CAQH Core EDI 837 & 237
- Significant experience with regulatory compliances such as ICD10, Meaningful use, HIPAA and more, using a variety of tools.
- Significant expertise in creation and automation of workflows to ensure compliance with federal, state and industry requirements.
- Re-engineering and Implementation of Pre-Admission Screening and Resident (PASRR) Review program, a federally mandated program using UBTI’S accelerator Trinity.
- Experienced in developing customized reports for third-party product solutions like Trizetto.
- Expertise in development and implementation of end-to-end health insurance claim management system.
How can we help?
- UBTI’s Healthcare Professional Services team offers a depth of experience in all facets of current and legacy systems, delivering consulting and IT technology solutions to help integrated delivery systems and physician groups with data extraction, real-time data integration, and data exchange optimization.
- Converting the existing legacy system to new technology-based web system to suit the modernized business environment in a modular way, with embedded business rules and workflow.
- Development of customized reports to suit your business needs.
- End-to-end Application and Solution Development.
Contact us today to learn more.